Thursday, July 11, 2013

DIY Jenga Guestbook

Hey all! So as most of you know I'm getting married in less than a month from today (August 10!WOO HOO) And for the guestbook Aaron and I decided we wanted to have a Jenga set for people to sign but we didn't want the sides of the blocks to say Jenga on them so, we made our own. (When I say we, I mean Aaron showed me and I helped) It was really easy!

20130710_221816.jpgStep 1: Get 5/8"x 36' Dowels from Home Depot (probably about 5 at $2.44 each)

Step 2: Mark a line with a pencil every 2 1/2 inches along each Dowel (or just one if you have a power saw that can cut through five at a time)

Step 3: Saw each dowel along the line

Step 4: Sand any rough edges or splinters away

Step 5: Stack and play!

Afterwards I went to D.I. and found a wood box that'd fit the Jenga pieces (it fits 72 inside, and it only cost a dollar).


No comments:

Post a Comment