Saturday, March 10, 2012

Room PAINTIN!

Hey everyone! I passed my in person interview with DC Public Schools, and have a teaching audition end of this month:) I'll be teaching in a 1st or 2nd grade classroom for 30 minutes with real live students (HURRAY! No more teaching adults). If I pass I'll be placed into a pool of highly effective educators for Principals to view when they have teaching positions open.

On a less businessy note, I redid my room!!! It's now decorated, painted and I have a new all white comfy comforter (Thanks to my lovely roomie Haley who happened to have an extra that I bought off of her). See:
Me in all my painting glory (lovely paint on my shirt)

My room all done!!!! (above and below)


All that's left is I have to get some curtains to cover that huuuuuge window! I mean I like to people watch as much as the next person but I get a little too much of a view from that window if ya know what I mean...

1 comment: