Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day of D.C. Disney!

During the last couple weeks I was in D.C. I began going on adventures with a wonderful gal named Britt Curtis. On this day we decided to go to the top of the old Post Office building, the view was amazing and there was a bell tower inside...can you see where I'm going with this? Hunchback of Notre Dame!! Hello! When walking up to the old Post Office Building you see a huge clock at the top...similar to Big Ben but smaller...just like on...YOU GUESSED IT! Peter Pan- I don't what it was but on this day I was seeing everything through Disney goggles man.

On our way there we went through the Navy Memorial which coincidentally has poles and ropes rising from it that totally reminded me of the ship on the Little Mermaid.


 Afterwards spontaneously decided to get some food at Good Stuff Eatery. Good Stuff Eatery is a delicious spot, awesome atmosphere, burgers and shakes to die for. Fries that are so greasy they could move a fat kid down a slip n' slide, if you know what I mean;) Above you see Liz and Britt and behind them...the cow bell. Oh yea. Disney reference? Beauty and the Beast (ok a bit of a stretch I admit...)


After all of that tom fullery we went to see the Avengers! WICKED AWESOME MOVIE! If you haven't seen it you need too. Favorite part, hands down, is when Hulk thrashes Loqi. You'll know what I mean when you see it. Sorry the pictures so blurry, love our expressions though right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment