Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Whole Foods Sells No PIES?!

 What?! TWO BLOG POSTS IN TWO DAYS! I know I'm spoiling you guys (you're all thinking, it's about TIME geez- does it kill you how well I can read your minds?). So during the month of April I not only graduated college but also had a birthday! I turned 23, my birthday day wasn't bad at all in Washington D.C. (I keep saying I live in D.C. really I live in Arlington, VA which is like a 5 minute metro into D.C. away, so it's close) My roomies made me lasagna (Stouffers, just as good as the homemade kind and made with just as much love) and we had a small chocolate cake to celebrate crammed with as many candles as we could fit. It's tradition that I have apple pie on my birthday but apparently whole foods doesn't sell them! Jerks. Haha I got TOTALLY spoiled in packages from my family, lots of presents, well wishes and love. It was a great day...not necessarily a great looking day for me but yea:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment